Here are some brief notes from the podcast (excellent) today
“The heart is truest when we are alone.” : It’s the truest expression of our hearts.
Prayer is the seeking of the heart, it’s a response of the heart.
REWARDS of prayer
1. Prayer is simply communion with God
You become united with Christ.
“When Christ becomes your Saviour, you become a Son of God.”
– Charles Price
2, Prayer brings us into alignment with God. Is my will in alignment with God?
3. Brings us into provision from God: in our physical, spiritual and moral needs..
Don’t worry about tomorrow. “Just give me my daily bread.”
4. Prayer gives us contentment
5. It keeps us humble and dependent
6. With prayer, our blessings will then flow out to others.
You will be rewarded.
“Pray as if it all depends on you.”
Work as as if it all depends on you.”
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
“When I know Him, I will trust Him.”
“You will find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”
– Jeremiah 29:13
Your life may even be and become one continuous prayer!
You must be logged in to post a comment.