thanks to you ALL for the understanding and I DO really appreciate you all “writing in”
PS: Perhaps someone with more time and technical talents than than me could SET UP A BLOG with WordPress to discuss the issues raised and take comments. And I could do a LINK!
If the Lord makes you successful, I’ll keep you humble (…by spending all your money)!”
– a wife (I won’t say whose!)
Thanks for the feedback to you all, but I’m being swamped by “spam mail” (no, most not really “spam” – most of comments are great, but some people are abusing the system, just trying to promote their own products….and so spoiling it for most) For the past days I’ve spent all my time going through the mail and sorting out genuine comment
So I can’t go through the hundreds and hundreds of messages, I get each day and have to “simply empty the “spam” box (not really spam)
Still I’m pleased you readers are enjoying these thoughts (why I write) and I really DO APPRECIATE the feedback. Will try to read as many responses as I can each day, but may only approve a few. I’ll try to manage as best I can and “do as I go”
I do appreciate the feedback
To answer a few questions raised in your comments (I’m “snowed under”, so sorry, don’t have resources as a “one man band” to answer you individually)
* All my writings and articles may be freely reproduced (sorry don’t have time write for other websites), as I’m busy writing a few books at the moment
* If you clicked on contact and you keep on getting mail (or something like that) I know NOTHING, so contact WordPress admin direct. I put most of my energy, my focus into my books, so have no idea how to add sound, video, etc
* I don’t have a newsletter to subscribe to
* please feel free to link to the web site or my other wordpress blogs at http://craigsblogs.wordpress.com
* I’m a “total non-techno”, so know, nothing about web site design, feeds, etc. And lay-out is not one of my strong points. I just write! How I got am where I am now is a “miracle” . And no one would believe the story!
* Will try to post articles from time to time, but all my writings are available at http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/user/15565 and http://www.ideamarketers.com/library/profile.cfm?writerid=981 in case you’re interested
(Personal growth, self help, writing, internet marketing, spiritual, ‘spiritual writings’ (how ‘airey-fairey’), words of inspiration
Thanks again for the understanding and back to writing new books (have some new ideas)
PS: Perhaps someone with more time and technical talents than than me could SET UP A BLOG with WordPress to discuss the issues raised and take comments , then I could do a LINK!
I, like most people am not religious, but rather ‘spiritual’ (and religion and dogma divides)
“We are all spiritual beings on an earthly jouurney ” (or should that be the other way round)
Perhaps a new topic for discussion???
The various books that Craig “felt inspired to write” are available at http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005GGMAW4 and http://www.creativekiwis.com/amazon.html
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005GGMAW4 or my latest one (at least a couple of days ago) on the mind of Jesus at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007E2WXW0
If the Lord makes you successful, I’ll keep you humble (… spending all the household budget??)!”
– a wife (I won’t say whose!)
thanks to you all for the understanding and I DO really appreciate you all “writing in” with your unique perspectives
“When (or if ever) you arrive in heaven, let faith and love be the wings that carried you there.”
– as adapted from the inspiring words of Jonathan Edwards, former minister in New England, Massachusetts
“The Greatest Race: Living by (with) faith, hope and love is the highest podium any person can reach, God’s podium that anyone stand on.”
Having pursued the goals, the dreams set before us and run the race with persistence and endurance, after giving it all. Then one day standing on the summit of life, breathing in the pure sweet oxygen of achievement, totally satisfied in running the greatest race, the race of life one that ANYONE can run and win.
You must be logged in to post a comment.